LUNCH / DINNER
* Checkin to Property 11:00 AM get freshed and Explore Property
* Have Lunch at 1:00 PM
* Go to Water Activities
* Back to Property 5:00 PM, get freshed.
* Explore forest with Jungle Cycling
* Camp Fire with Music from 7:30 PM
* Have Dinner 8:30 PM
* Nature Walk 6:00 AM
* Have Breakfast from 8:30 AM
* Play indoor Games
* Checkout Proprty at 11:00 AM
* Do not litter and scatter plastics and bottles on the Dandeli Roads. Please carry the trash and dump at your place of stay.
* Plastics like chocolate wrappers, water bottles, beverages bottle, poly-ethane covers, etc. need to be disposed off in the right manner.
* For safety purposes, do pay heed to the guidelines given by the instructors.
Things To Carry
* Jackets/Sweater – Night and mornings are cold. The weather is highly unpredictable. Therefore, carrying a light jacket or a sweater is recommended.
* Cap/Hat – A cap or a hat to cover the head and face against the direct sunlight during peak hours.
* Sun screen lotion/sunglasses
* Comfortable shoes for trekking purposes.
* Water bottle – 1 Litre watter bottle is sufficient as fresh water is easily accessible in the place.
* Flashlight with extra batteries.
* The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
* If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
* If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Things to Know before Booking Hotel in Dandeli
How to check availability of the property?
You can call owner +918078440007 or Whatsapp to this number to enquire about availability
How to Book the property?
Once you confirm the availability and price. We will send you all details over email and you can confirm your reservation by making advance payment of 40% once we receive the payment you will get an confirmation email. You will get all details about your package and details along with location direction in the email. Remaining 60% of your booking amount you can pay during checkin at the property itself.
You can call owner +918078440007 or Whatsapp to this number to enquire now
Is the Taxi/Cab service available?
If you need taxi/cab in Dandeli we can provide this at reasonable price. Price for Taxi/Cab starts from Rs 2000 price vary depending upon the requirement.
How much time it will take to confirm the reservation/Booking?
We love speed and it will take hardly 2 minutes to get confirmation for your booking.
How to reach Dandeli?
ou will get direct bus from major cities like Bangalore, Mangalore, Mysore, Hubli, Karwar, Goa.